Asia Pacific malaria elimination stakeholders convening in Bangkok for Joint Malaria Week
From the Asia Pacific Leaders Malaria Alliance (APLMA)
On May 10-13, 2016 in Bangkok, Thailand, stakeholders from across Asia and the Pacific are convening for a range of meetings on malaria elimination, ensuring this vision is delivered as a key part of strengthened regional health security. The goal is not only to integrate key meetings of various malaria platforms into a single location and time, but also, over time, to find efficiencies in harmonizing decision-making and planning around the Leaders’ Malaria Elimination Roadmap.
The program includes:
- Regional Malaria Civil Society Organization Consultation Meeting
- WHO Program Briefing
- Healthy People, Healthy Region: Driving Corporate Action to Eliminate Malaria in Asia-Pacific (Private Sector)
- Regional Artemisinin-resistance Initiative (RAI) Regional Steering Committee Meeting
- Supporting Malaria Civil Society Advocacy on Financing - A Global Fund Advocates Network Asia-Pacific (GFAN AP) Strategising
- Asia Pacific Malaria Elimination Network (APMEN) AGM
- Asia Pacific Leaders Malaria Alliance (APLMA) Senior Officials Meeting
For the full program calendar, please click here.